Everything about Watermeadow Grange transcends expectations with stylish décor and furnishings that complement the lavish living spaces and luxury interiors, whilst providing a caring home for all residents.
Cinnamon required carpets that had been engineered to perform in demanding environments and provide the following key features:
• Extreme durability– The Evolution Collection is certified to British Standard classification 33 “Heavy Commercial Use” enabling it to withstand high volumes of foot and wheeled traffic and intense commercial cleaning. Making the ranges ideal for corridors and communal areas.
• Antimicrobial yarn treatment– Both of the Collections have been developed to include Bi-Ome®, an innovative antimicrobial treatment that is designed to kill harmful bacteria including those that can cause MRSA and C. Diff.
• Spill safe– All of the selected carpets have an integral protective membrane, preventing liquid spills from penetrating through to the subfloor, reducing contamination, fungal growth, and unpleasant odours.
• Appearance Retention– Manufactured using solution dyed Nylon and Polypropylene yarns, both the Evolution and Equinox Collection offer a locked-in colourfast system that ensures superior colour and light-fastness even when subject to harsh cleaning chemicals.
• Naturally Sound absorbent– danfloor carpets have great sound absorption qualities, achieving more than 28dB reduction in sound impact levels, which helps to create a “therapeutic environment” in which people can relax and communicate effectively.
• DSDC Approved Colours – Stirling University has reviewed several of our ranges and has awarded all colours from the Equinox Evolve as suitable for use within dementia design.