Area Sales Manager for Danfloor UK in Scotland
We are looking to recruit an experienced territory Sales Manager who will be capable of:
- Increasing the awareness of the danfloor brand within the region to our existing commercial & healthcare customers,
- Develop and generate new business opportunities across all sectors with a particular emphasis on the Contractor market,
- Maintain, manage and grow profitable business via our specification clients.
In return, the position offers the successful individual an opportunity to become an integral part of a thriving team and forward-thinking organisation. Through your experience and knowledge, you will contribute to the ongoing success of the wider Ulster group of companies.
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A previous track record of commercial sales success within the flooring and carpet industry
- An understanding of working within the construction industry and contractor sector
- Knowledge of the architectural sector and specification route to market
- Fantastic organisational and project management skills and the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- An ability to manage their time effectively & produce IT-based data on time
- Strategic management of project leads and follow through to achievement of tasks & goals
Candidates must hold a current full UK Driving Licence.
The role is essentially territory based and therefore requires residency in the central belt of Scotland.
Benefits of the position include a competitive and attractive basic salary, performance-related bonus, company car, private healthcare package & pension scheme.
For more information or to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Thursday 14th April 2022.
danfloor is an Equal Opportunities Employer. No agencies please.