Area Sales Manager South East
danfloor (Uk) Limited (An Ulster Group Company) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist carpets for the health, education and the commercial flooring sectors.
Established in the UK in 1985 danfloor (Uk) Limited is recognised as a successful organisation that has built its reputation on the foundations of product, customer service and its people.
Due to the increased market activity within the South East; we are strengthening our regional sales team to recognise the potential of new business within our growing market.
The position offers a challenging sales career for a motivated and committed individual to be successful within the textile and interior finishes market.
The ideal candidate will have a previous track record of sales success with interior products into the architectural, interior design, fit out/contractor arena including residential care and social housing, education, hospitals and commercial buildings.
- Develop product knowledge and an understanding of materials and production capabilities.
- Take budget responsibility for a set of existing accounts.
- Lead sales efforts of new products to existing customers.
- Lead sales effort to potential targeted accounts in liaison with internal sales.
- Liaise with internal departments on customers focus and service.
- Communicate on potential products being used in the marketplace.
- Develop understanding of production processes and product applications to be able to
provide field technical support.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A proven track record of selling similar products into the architectural and interior finishes sector, negotiation with fit out/contractors into residential care and social housing, the leisure industry, hospitals and public buildings sectors
- Strategic /persuasive approach to business development
- Strong disciplined selling skills.
- Experience of decorative surfaces desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team
- A methodical approach to work
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Clean current driving license
…And in return
- Job stability in an established and market leading company
- Part of a team and company which supports their employees for mutual achievement
- Negotiable salary, plus bonus, company car, pension scheme and access to health insurance
Location: Ideally the candidate should be based within the London Home Counties.
Interested applicants should reply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a current CV.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Closing date: End of April
No Agencies Please