County Court Care and Samantha Lord Interior Design Ltd are extremely proud of this purpose built residential home which has been finished to an exceptionally high standard. Staff at the home are pleased with the look and performance of the EQUINOX Collection which provides the following key features :-
• Made from Prism™ Fibre which enhances the colour of the carpet and minimises the visual effects of soiling and stains
• Includes Bi-Ome® an antimicrobial yarn treatment which kills micro-organisms when they come into contact with the carpet fibre and therefore assists with infection control.
• Has an impervious membrane which stops surface spills reaching and contaminating the sub floor.
• Has great sound absorption qualities which reduce noise reverberation times and creates a “therapeutic environment” in which people can relax.
• Increases’ confidence in those who need assistance with walking as it’s been proven that gait speed and step length is greater in older people walking on carpeted areas than when walking on vinyl. As a result, the Equinox Collection has been designed to facilitate and withstand impact from walking aids.
To find out more about Samantha Lord Interior Design Ltd, click here.
To find out more about Ferras Hall, click here